Friday, August 1, 2008

I can't deny global warming... I've seen proof!

Today!
Yes, today!

Last night when I arrived home it was 4 degrees celsius (39F).
On the way home in places it was minus 1C (24F). At Guyra at 11pm it was 3 degrees (38F), Guyra is a cold hole, but it got colder the farther north I travelled. As soon as I crossed the border at Wallangarra the temperature soared one degree to 2 degrees. Travelling through Glen Innes , Tenterfield, then Stanthorpe (where Queensland's low chill fruit grows), and Warwick temperatures varied from -1 (30F) to 4 (39F) degrees.

Today, it's a balmy 27 degrees (81F).

Now that's proof, isn't it?

Twenty-two degrees rise in less than 12 hours.

I'm just waiting for the ocean to rise.

I'll have beachfront property, and the weather will be perfect to enjoy it.

No comments: