Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mum's current cruise

Got an email from her on Friday...

Hi all
We are at present sailing down the coast of Cuba. We will dock at San Juan, which is Puerto Rico tomorrow. It's an old town from about the 1600's, I think. The seas have been rough and B is seasick. She bought some wrist bands and they seem to have helped.

I have been bad. I bought a Citizen eco watch, Kae may finish up with it if I decide I don't like it. I think C already has one. Also bought an expensive ring made of amolite which is supposed to be very rare. Made from ammonite - the curled shell-like fossil. Mostly it doesn't crystalise like the amolite. Found in Canada.

After San Juan we go to St Lucia, St Maartins and some others that are individual countries some controlled by Netherlands and France
Love Mum

No comments: