Saturday, August 1, 2009

Floyd is one today!

1/1/09

Today Floyd went to the markets to visit some friends. While he was there he decided to try and run over to say hello to some people...

Just about wrenched my arms out of their sockets... and I went flying because my shoes are the modern smooth sole variety. I skidded across the grass until I caught an edge.

Sorry, no pictures.

Stop laughing.

Bastards.


I'll try to get a good pic of Floyd tomorrow. He's going to obedience classes on Monday night... He's good at home with sit, down and up. He's not good with stay. And he thinks that "good boy" means "get up and jump all over the place now"...

7 comments:

Carpe Jugulum said...

Onya Floyd, heathen puppy devil child.

Pedro the Ignorant said...

I think I nominated Floyd as a "hooligan" some time ago, (not that there's anything wrong with that).

It has been written that our four legged friends enrich our lives.
Generally true, but a bit hard to see when picking up poop and buying a succession of new door mats and thongs.

P.S. I wasn't laughing at your story about Floyd dragging you around, truly, no really.

kae said...

Yeah, sure Pedro.

Whatever you say. I believe you.

(It's the second time he's pulled me over at the markets... this time I stayed on the ground and he sat down next to me, close, I think he knew how embarrassed I felt... but he's cute and gets away with it!)

kae said...

Oh, and Carpe, were you egging Floyd on?

That's really uncalled for... and not nice!

Anonymous said...

Kae
You DO know that the training is really for the owner, not the dog. Right?

Sandi

Carpe Jugulum said...

Yes kae, i am egging floyd on, it's a bloke thing.

Nilk said...

Happy belated birthday, Floyd. Should have said it earlier.