Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Batts not only a danger to home owners...

Teenager electrocuted in roof

A TEENAGE boy is dead after being electrocuted while working on a roof at a Stanwell property this morning.

An ambulance was called to the Cocks Road home, about 30km west of Rockhampton, after the alarm was raised about 9.30am.

The boy was was employed by a Rockhampton insulation company and was installing insulation batts when the tragedy happened.

More here, with photo.

Another electrocution in Brisbane on 16 October 2009. Follow the link to see a preavious story covering other risks of having inexperienced installers putting in your ceiling insulation.

Brisbane electrocution 16 October 2009.

No comments: