Sunday, March 14, 2010

Floyd - Continuing adventures

I don't know how he does it...

I was finishing in the bathroom after my shower and I'm sure I noises outside like a dog prancing around in the grass which is VERY long (it's been raining heaps since Christmas and my mower has been in for repairs and... well, you understand), anyhoo, I thought that there must be a visitor dog in the yard.

As soon as I was dry and dressed I grabbed the torch and... no Floyd at the back door when I opened it. I called him and sudenly he shot past me through the back door and into the house. Again, he's sopping wet, smelly and covered in grass seeds. He jumped up on me, clean nightie and all, and now I smell like wet Floyd.

I don't know how he does it....

I looked around outside with the torch and his rope was just sitting there, without him on the end. Not broken... not 'wrong'... I should have called him Houdini? Or Harry, perhaps?

He's back. I worry that if he gets off and out he'll take off and he's big and boofy and he loves people and that he'll jump on someone or scare someone or hurt a kid.

I love him to bits.

The sun was up thismorning, but I couldn't mow because the grass was wet and then it rained, again... arrgh!

2 comments:

Carpe Jugulum said...

More adventures from Floyd the wonder dog. ;)

Is there nothing he can't do??????

kae said...

Probably not.

I just wish he'd stop doing it... it worries me!