1. Remember, don't pull start the mower when it's stopped in the gateway... avoids incurring large, painful elbow bruises when your elbow hits the gate. Owch!
2. Try not to run over things when using the ride-on, you can break it. Wire and bricks are the worst things to run over. *sigh*
3. Install snake repellers - Floyd's been a bit nervy lately, and today I checked at the back of the pergola and there is an ENORMOUS snake skin there (probably a python or a tree snake as some of the skin is caught in the top of the pergola). *tick*
4. Must assemble spare 40cm pedestal fan... old fan has died - motor goes, but blades won't turn. Need a philips head to undo the cage. I think it will be easier to just put the new one together. I really dislike "some assembly required" things. *tick* I reckon that thing'll blow me out of the bed! What a beast - and that's only on low!
5. Stormwater through shed has damaged some flat pack furniture which is yet to be assembled. I hope it's not growing.....
6. Colonoscopy booked for 10 Feb. Cardiologist booked for 10 Feb. *sigh*
Timing is hopeless. Colonoscopy in Toowoomba, cardiologist in Brisbane, can't do them both. I'm choosing Toowoomba for 10 Feb. Lucky me. Must reschedule cardiologist.
7. The hose out the back blew some time ago. A huge split in it. I've been bucketing the water from the laundry down to the dog's water buckets for months. I'm over it. I forgot to turn the tap off and since the hot water system has been replaced there's no pressure relief and the hose is the weakest point. The hose is only about eight years old... Couldn't find my multipurpose kitchen scissors. Hmm. What to cut the hose with? Ahh, hacksaw. Hacked the hose near a split... then went along the hose looking for where the hose was good, after about three feet with splits every 3 to 8 inches. I gave up. Grabbed a new hose from the shed. It's 30m long, but it's very skinny.... and takes forever to fill up the buckets.
8. Must ring the mower place and get them to pick up the mower. The seat has a broken weld and the cutting deck has something wrong with it, probably a piece of wire caught in the thing. I have no idea what the wire was doing where I was mowing, I had mowed there before and it was fine. Grrr!
I'm sure there's more to note/complain about, but I'm tired!