Friday, April 22, 2011
My old boots, Blundstone and some of the last Aussie made ones, have gone mouldy. Damn. I'll have to get some bootpolish to go over them. I am allergic to the mould which grows on leather it brings me up in an awful rash, similar to my allergy to nickel and band aid adhesive. The leather has gone mouldy but the boots weren't wet. I've had mouldy leather Indian toe sandals in the past and that's how I know I'm allergic to the mould. I just hope it's not inside the boots or I'm gonna have to find me some long socks to wear.