Sunday, July 1, 2012

I hate the new blogger

It's supposed to be easier, but there are more clicks to do things and uploading images can be a pain in the neck sometimes.

It takes a while to put a post together and it's really annoying that the formatting is sometimes whacky and to fix it you have to go between the normal view and the HTML view. Cutting and pasting can lose paragraph spacings and you can't put the "quote" indents in unless you're in the HTML view.

Arrgh.

And I've been crook and don't have time to mess around with this crap with blogger.

9 comments:

Minicapt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78LuJa_cKjI

Cheers

Merilyn said...

Never mind we still come over for a read.

Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Steve at the Pub said...

The new blogger sux, really sux.

I'm considering jumping ship to another platform.

kae said...

Any time, Gab, I understand.

It annoys me too. I suppose it takes all kinds.

Some more whacky than others.

I can't make out whether it's for real or not...

Noone could be that, er, naive - although perhaps more than one person could be hot and cold and sweet and not so like that?

Hm. Not worth thinking about.

Gab said...

"I suppose it takes all kinds."

Okay, that's brought me back to reality. Thanks!

kae said...

It may take all kinds, but there are a lot of kinds I'd rather not spend time with.*.

8^D

you can email me via the contact on the blog here if you like.

Gab said...

Done. Let me know if you don't receive it, Kae.

Iain Hall said...

jump to wordpress by far a better platform and easy to copy the content of your existing blog as well

Keir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.