Monday, September 22, 2008

Changing a lightbulb*

How many dogs are needed to change a light bulb?

Afghan: Light bulb? What light bulb?

Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Beagle: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I ate was a light bulb?

Border Collie: Just one? And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Collie: No, don't change it. If it's dark, maybe no one will see me sleeping on the couch.

Chinese Crested: I can put it in, I can jump and spin!

Dachshund: You know I can't reach that damned stupid lamp!

Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

German Shepherd: Alright, everyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

Hound Dog: Zzzzzzzzzz...

Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I've got this hangover.

Italian Greyhound: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Labrador Retriever: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.

Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there.

Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Rottweiler: Go ahead. Make me!

Shiba-Inu: Zero! Shibas aren't afraid of the dark!

Shitzu: Puh-leeez, dahling. I have servants for that kind of thing.

Springer: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

Cat: You need light to see?

*yeah, I know, soon to be illegal, outlawed and gone.

2 comments:

mythusmage said...

Tasmanian Devil: Oh wonderful human, the light bulb died. Save me from the horrid dark! Cuddle me wonderful human, bring the light back. Cuddle me and praise me for being a wonderful tazzie. Oh I am so scared. Can't you smell how scared I am wonderful human. Is that a dead bird. Let me roll in the wonderful dead bird. Cuddle me wonderful human.

kae said...

Hi Mythus

You haven't met any Tassie Devils, have you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4CpilTqP4
they bite!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_qh2DHg3Y8&feature=related