Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Test your reflexes

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is: .75 seconds....... or 1 car length for every 10 mph......

Test your average reaction time..

Be very careful this can be addictive. Click - good luck.

That should keep you out of mischief for a few minutes.

To go with the sheep theme, a lesson in Kiwi Langwij.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enough - 0.2284 secs as if my finger is a good indication of my foot ..

LOL .. must do some work.

Anonymous said...

We were travelling last month and we had a run-in with some rather drunk Kiwis at a campsite. The wife complained to me that they had called her "unfeminine". I was angry enough at that but it occured to me that this was a rather strange thing to say to someone. After I sorted them out (strong language and a loud voice was enough to do it) I asked the wife exactly what they had said to her.

She explained, "He called me a sully butch - do I look 'butchy' to you?"

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

HA! This yank managed to translate that! Wow! Of course, it's different seeing it in print rather than hearing it spoken, Dylan...but I think I'll use it sometime soon. What would the male equivalent be???