Sunday, November 16, 2008

Puppy 15/11/08


Here he is.

Floyd the Wonder Dog.

Note the right ear... it's started to come up, but then crossed over his head and bent.

The other ear is up a little, but still fwoppy. Er, floppy.

He's asleep at my feet now.

I think he's fully paper trained now. In fact, so paper trained that he will come inside to go. Hmm.


4 comments:

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

You talk baby-talk to the pup - he's not learning to talk 'human' so you won't be teaching him incorrectly...at least that's what I tell Lovely Daughter when she sneers at the way I talk to my cats. I talk 'baby' to cats, dogs, AND birds.

He is a good-looking young fella! Thanks for the picture!

Anonymous said...

Just take the paper outside!

kae said...

Hi kc
I don't do baby talk... well, except when we wrestle and I tickle and rub his tummy, I call him Jelly Bean Belly Bean, in a little sing-song.

Anonymous
I tried the paper outside, but he just shredded it. I put some paper that he'd used on the grass, a few sheets. Shredded.
Need more info!

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Maybe Anonymous means to be sure to throw the paper away after it's been used? No, doubt that, cuz I do recall being told the same thing the last time I had an indoor dog. That's been over 30 years ago so my memory may be off.