Friday, March 20, 2009

Arrgh! Scary

Just saw the adverts for Good News Week (pretty good on ABC, crap on 10).

Julia wotsherface. Morris.

WTF has she done to her face?

She lost weight and looked fab. She's put a little on, but she's in her 40s now I think.

Now I've just seen her and it looks like she's, er, plumped up in the face, the lips are big and flattened... I didn't see her for long, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Why do people do this to themselves? Less is more if you feel you need it... Do the plastic surgeons/needle weilders have those funny distorting mirrors like they have in the house of mirrors? What do these people see when they look at themselves? Body dysmorphia?

OMG! Looking around I found the look, sorta. The puffy look... here.

If I ever had anything done I'd get rid of my fat neck and my dropping eyelids. That's all.

1 comment:

RebeccaH said...

Yikes. That woman looks like her face was filled out with a foot-pedal bicycle pump.