Friday, March 20, 2009

Narcissist celebrity conspicuous compassion

Have your spew bag ready.

Now, let me remind the reader that we were in bloody Africa. There are many lovely things about Africa, and especially about South Africa. Still, continent-wide, the standard for a good day there is pretty set:
  • Do I own nothing?
  • Is my flesh rotting?
  • Do I have to sleep near or on feces?
If you can answer no to all three questions, you have had a good day in Africa!
Here 'tis.

Thanks Minicapt.

3 comments:

Mr. Bingley said...

i barfed as soon as i saw her name.

RebeccaH said...

It's just a given that all entertainers are just a little bit nuts, and sometimes stupid, but Judd is a classic example... in spades.

Anonymous said...

That's a great read. Amazing how thespians get carried away with their own importance and actually believe they are contributing when they have their photo taken with the under privileged.

I started sneezing as I finished reading it. Maybe she does have strange powers after all. Mehaul.