Saturday, May 16, 2009

Heaven+Earth, Ian Plimer - book launch in Brisbane May 19th details


DAY - Senator Ron Boswell will be holding the Brisbane media launch of Ian Plimer's book 'Heaven and Earth: Global Warming – The Missing Science'

The details of the media launch are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, May 19th

Time: 12 noon

Venue: Pineapple Hotel, Function Room 2nd Floor, 706 Main Street, Kangaroo Point, Brisbane

NIGHT - Senator Barnaby Joyce will be holding the evening launch of Ian Plimer’s book.

The details of the evening launch are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, May 19th

Time: 7 pm

Venue: Pineapple Hotel, Function Room 2nd Floor, 706 Main Street, Kangaroo Point, Brisbane.
If you have any questions please contact
Angela Goodwin on 07 3001 8150 or email Angela.Goodwin@aph.gov.au or
Karen Anderson on 07 4625 1500 or email karen.anderson@aph.gov.au .
Update:
Day was incorrect on original email, it should be Tuesday!
Update II:
It's been suggested that
7pm beers and books with Barney will be the most entertaining, no doubt.
A gathering is scheduled!
More info as I get it.

Update III:
I haven't got my copy of the book yet!

Update IV:
I should be there, so who's interested in the book launch?

Update V:
Books will be for sale (both hard and soft cover), and Prof Plimer will be able to sign.
There are a few blogwraiths going.

1 comment:

kc said...

Oh! I'm not into crowds, or being out of the house later than 8pm, but I'd tag along if I was there!

I'm gonna have to get that book, I NEED ammo I can carry around with me!