Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Photographs

An afternoon storm left interesting cloud formations.







The sunset was pretty interesting, and only a short time after the storm photographs! (Shame about that rotten wire.)




This afternoon there had been a storm, and another one to the south. The sun came out and was shining in the foreground, and lighting up the trees. It was a great shot, but I don't think I captured it very well.








Did I mention I love raspberries?


This cloud was a very interesting shape...


And even as the sun set about an hour later it was still in the sky...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate living in the city. Just hate it. Might be the only thing I hate about my life. I understand the reasons, I'm content with my life as it is...but this small-town girl hates living in the city...

Thank you for these photos, Kae, they are truly inspiring.

kae said...

I want to photograph the Milky Way, which passes right over my house. But I think even though I live in the country there's still too much light pollution.

Merilyn said...

Kae with the raspberries, you forgot the cream!!!! Yum
By the way, more beautiful photos, well done.