Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pain - and Floyd is beaut!

Shoulder and neck are giving me curry. Neck is now crunching sometimes!
Hurts like mad, and my health fund rebate from physio clicked over to full again on 1/7/10.
I should go to bed, I can't think straight because of my headache.

My friend's son and his wife have left to visit another Aunty on the other side of Brisbane. He's a good, nice boy and his wife is a scream! We laughed about Little Miss Jocelyn and other horrid characters that we really like to watch because they make us laugh.

Another problem in a new job is that things I did elsewhere are looked after by the academics, they've been brill! But I don't know what I have to do until they tell me... and some things I found out from others I must find out (run reports, or ask) for myself.
Next week is start of semester and I need to be there to sort out problems.
Last week was O week. Open day is next week end and late in August on the other campus.


Just shoot me.

1 comment:

Minicapt said...

So, nothing to do until September?

Cheers