Monday, June 15, 2009

Wanna buy a washing machine?

Check this one out... pick up only.

6 comments:

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Kae...there's bids up to TWENTY SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for this thing??? WTF?

kae said...

Yes, but didja read the story and the comments?

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

OH, yes, I did! Did I miss something? Twenty six HUNDRED bucks??? Just re-read it - the gate in the time continuum must add to the value, eh? I had one JUST LIKE IT - but mine was a used Norge - from about 1987 to around 1993. Paid $60US. It wasn't so bad here, because the laundry room is on a concrete slab in the carport, but it was in the furnace room of our house in Maine and it was a little like living inside a vibrator!

kae said...

Like living inside...

kinky!

perhaps you should have sold it on e-bay?

WV: boodoina
need ghostbusters?

kc aka Little Grandma's Kitchen said...

Didn't have e-bay in those days, and I'm not as quick-witted as this guy! Thanks for the laugh, Kae, I'm off to bed now.

And I couldn't think of anything 'clean' that was even close to as amusing as vibrator. I do have a massager I use all the time that ISN"T kinky, but it loses something when written that way, y'see. ;}

Egg said...

The high bidder wants to "hold it against 'em"? ;)'